Home House Ramsgate is a beautiful holiday home for rent, five minutes walk from a sandy beach, in the Royal Cinque Port of Ramsgate, Kent.
In 2011 we were awarded a blue historical plaque as Sir William Jordan, New Zealand High Commissioner, was born in the house. A listed Georgian building, lovingly restored by its owners, Home House shows much of its original history with the addition of some contemporary details.
Home House has 4 floors, sleeps 6 – 8 people with 2 adult size single beds, 1 double bed and 1 king size bed. There is a large family bathroom, a separate shower room and 2 WCs.
With a spacious and sociable cooking and dining area, a private garden with BBQ, games, books and DVDs provided and of course, wifi, this house has everything you need to enjoy the surrounding area.
- Sleeps 6 – 8 people
- 4 floors, 4 bedrooms
- 2 adult size single beds, 1 double bed and 1 king size bed
- Large family bathroom, separate shower room, 2 WCs
- Spacious and sociable cooking and dining area
- Range cooker, microwave, huge fridge freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer
- Private garden with BBQ
- Short walk to sandy beach
- Short walk to shops
- Games, books and DVDs