Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Jen Smith, Front End Web Developer.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
Lawful basis: Consent
The reason we use this basis: When you complete the contact and freely provide information about yourself.
We process your information in the following ways: To provide you with information or services that you request from us or discuss opportunities with you.
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant. Your individual rights under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in detail at the links given at the end of this notice.
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.